Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Woot

I'm really happy with today. I did really well at the zoo. (BTW, the tigers were awesome!) I didn't eat lunch there however Lilly and I shared some dip and dots. I am proud of that because I was able to enjoy the few bites of dip and dots without feeling guilty. We went to Panera for lunch and I got the you pick two. I got salad and a turkey sandwich for about 300 calories. I also passed the brownies by so yay me! I made it to the gym after Steve got home. I can tell it's been awhile but I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and 15minutes on the spin bike. I didn't do as well as I used to but I am proud none the less for going and working out for 45minutes straight. I weighed myself there and it was 199. I am sure I weigh less in the morning without shoes on but at this point a few pounds don't matter to me. I'm going to try to get a more accurate weight tomorrow before Steve goes to work. I'll still have clothes on (not that you want to know but I usually weigh nakedy) but at least it will be in the morning and without shoes on. All in all I think today deserves a big WOOT!

1 comment:

  1. Great choices today! You're totally right about the few pounds, and doing 45 minutes is absolutely great. If I miss even a few days, it's hard for me to get going again so I understand.

    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete