Thursday, June 16, 2011

Interval queen!

I love intervals! They make me feel so empowered. I love seeing that interval number go higher and higher. Today I did it for 30 minutes at level 10. My interval speed was 5.8. I have NEVER ran that fast in my adult life. I love it when I see results from my hard work. Those intervals really do help your endurance. I also did 50 squats, 50 crunches, 50 hip extensions, 45 calf raises, and 10 pushups. They were all right in a row. I'm such a weenie when it comes to arm strength. That is one area where I am really going to have to focus on. I did great with eating today so i'm hoping to see a good number on the scale this Sunday. I am really ready to leave those 190's in the dust. That will be such a huge milestone for me.

1 comment:

  1. As my former trainer would say, you're in beast mode!! Can't wait until you say goodbye to those 190s!!

    ReplyDelete