Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weight

Ok, still no scale however I hauled my butt over to the gym before eating or really waking up and weighed myself. I was pleasantly surprised to see 192.8lbs. Wow people. Wow. When I weighed in for the 24 day challenge, granted it was around dinner time, I was 199.0lbs. My thought process at that point was "Crap Becky. It's going to take you forever to get back out of those poopy 190s again." I am a mere 2.9lbs away from being 189.9lbs! That is awesome. There is no secret to weight loss. I'm not doing anything magical. Just good old fashioned "diet" and exercise. I say "diet" because I don't consider myself to be on a diet. I am just making good choices because I want to be around for Steve and Lilly. So, if you are on a weight loss journey yourself don't be scared when you see your starting number. Rejoice that you are in fact STARTING and that soon enough you will leave that number in the dust!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! And good point about the "diet". The only difference I think is the amount of calories in the long run. You'll still be eating similar foods, but your calories will change as you lose weight, and then learn to maintain it. But you know that!

    ReplyDelete