Monday, June 20, 2011

Goal shirt

Ok, one more thing. I was out shopping for groceries at Meijer and I came upon a super cute owl shirt that was on clearance. I had to have it. I went hunting for my size but I could only find it in a medium and I am an XL right now. I was so upset because it was one more example of how my weight holds me back. After that negative nancy thought a positive patsy thought popped into my head. "Becky! This can be your goal weight shirt!" I have always refrained from buying goal weight clothes because I always had the notion that I was setting myself up for failure. This time however just feels different. I am in such a good place in my life mentally so I went for it. It is now hanging proudly in my closet for me to admire daily. I can't wait to show that shirt off this fall. So, when you are ready, go out and get something that you love in a size you want to be. It doesn't have to be expensive (mine was $7) but make sure it is something that you are dying to wear. Let it motivate you and remind you of what you are working towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment