Thursday, June 23, 2011

Don't stop

Don't give up! Ok I know that is a quote from Yo Gabba Gabba but it is such a good lesson. I did not want to work out today. It got to be 11pm and I told Steve I just wasn't going to do it. I started putting away laundry and just seeing all my clothes was such a powerful reminder of why I need to go. I threw on some workout gear and headed off to the gym. I thought I would just walk so that I at least got some exercise in. When I stepped on that treadmill however I thought "why would you drag yourself down here Becky only to phone it in? You might as well have stayed home." So I hit the interval button and let the good times roll. The longer I ran the better I felt. Some days this journey is hard but never give up. You are worth every bit of effort it takes. Never stop believing that.

1 comment: