Friday, June 17, 2011

Boring

I really have nothing insightful or exciting to report. I have been really blah today for some reason. We did go explore Morse Lake and it was so beautiful. We walked around and let Lilly play for a bit. Then we drove through Forrest Park which was awesome. It has a golf course, baseball field, water park, putt-putt golf, trails, a train museum and trains, a classic movie every Friday night and i'm sure other things as well. We will definitely be going back. Steve and I are trying to find free and healthy activities for our family. We then went to historic downtown Noblesville and walked around. It is a pretty cool town. We went into an ice cream shop that smelled heavenly. It had all homemade ice cream, chocolates, cones, and various other goodies. I am so proud of myself that I abstained. I will however treat myself to something in the future. I don't believe in deprivation because it will only lead me to binge. I want it to be a special treat however not just because it was there. We ran some errands and I found Jamba bars that Nicole recommends at Walmart for $2.88 which is pretty cheap. I got peach-blackberry which has only 70 calories. The coconut and pineapple one was to die for and only 90 calories. As for exercise it was really only the walking while exploring. I think i'll do a yoga video and some squats and junk just so I can get in some form of exercise. Oh! I decided that every Sunday morning I am going to weigh myself at the gym for my official weekly weight but I am going to track my progress on my scale at home. Just as a constant reminder to keep on track.

1 comment:

  1. Well, for not having much to report, that was a great post! That's awesome that you guys are finding healthy and free things to do together...we still need to do that!

    I love the peach Jamba bars. Yummy.

    And great idea on the weight tracking!! Doing great girl!

    ReplyDelete