Thursday, June 9, 2011

Intervals

I did intervals on the treadmill tonight and I really liked it. I put it on a level three but it was too slow so I just kept upping the speed. I was really proud of jogging at a 4.5 during the speedy part of the interval. On the rather embarrassing side I definitely need some sports bras. Yikes! It said that I only burned a few hundred calories so that was disappointing because I did it for a half hour but hey, it's something. Another day of really good eating so i'm proud of myself. Dinner was fish, quinoa, and mixed vegetables. It was super yummy and wicked easy. I'll  be repeating that one again. Tomorrow is Steve's birthday. This is our last year of our 20s. I'm actually pretty happy about that. I want my 30's to be a fresh start for us and I'll be at my goal weight and living life how I want to by then. Oh! I weighed myself tonight because I was super curious and it said 195.8! Let's hope the scale continues to move in that direction.

2 comments:

  1. What are you talking about being disappointed with a few hundred calories?! That's great! And good luck with the sport bras. If you find one that works for you, let me know. I've had zero luck! I feel the same way about my 30s, but James is already in his lol. The old man haha! Yay for your weight! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I just thought that being as heavy as I am I would be burning more than that. I'm happy that i'm burning calories and gaining more endurance. :)

    ReplyDelete