Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Swimsuit

I had Steve take a picture of me for the 24 day challenge in my swimsuit. Let's just say I don't look how I feel in it. I thought that I looked sexy in it but in reality I look like a red whale in it. My legs and butt look atrocious. I need to really focus on them during this challenge. Hopefully I can find some good exercises for them. Hopefully by the end of the challenge i'll feel brave enough to post the pictures. On the positive side today was a good eating day. I also got the apartment completely put together so it feels like home. I really love it here. We went swimming with my nephews and mom tonight and had a ton of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh I've so been there with thought vs. reality thing. :( I'm sure you looked much better than you think though! Yay for good eating and for your apartment!!

    ReplyDelete