Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Can you say busy day?

Holy cow this has been one full day. It was worth it when my nephew told me it was a pretty rockin day. That made me smile. We (Lilly, me, my two nephews, and my mom) went to the zoo today. It is elephant week so we got to see a cool elephant show and pet the elephant. That was wicked cool. We also got to see the tiger show again which the boys loved. We were there for about 4 hours after a train ride and fun in the water park. Then we went back to mom's house and had pizza. I had the veggie delite and salad. It was so good and very good on the calorie side too. The kids wanted to wait for my dad to get home so I pulled on some stretchy pants and went for a jog. I ended up going 3.5 miles. 2.1 miles jogging and 1.4 miles walking. It was 5 laps total and I started off jogging and interspersed walking until I finished the last lap jogging. My endurance is getting much better already. After that we went back to my sister's house and she wasn't home so I decided to just get the boys some stuff and have a slumber party. After showers and snack time I am one pooped chickadee! Now it's time to wrangle them all in bed and all of us get some shut eye. It's been such a precious day and i'm so glad we moved and are closer to them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of your 3.5 miles! So so awesome! And yay for busy and fun days! Keep it up girl, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete