Monday, June 6, 2011

24 day challenge

A friend of mine on facebook is hosting a 24 day challenge. It starts today so i'm a smidge behind but compared to my usual days i'm way ahead. For 24 days we'll be exercizing and eating well. At the end she will award a prize. I don't care about the prize I just need to jumpstart my routine. I had a terrible eating day yesterday. We had White Castle. I haven't eaten it in a good 7-8 years. I don't know what posessed me but I am so upset with myself. I am mostly upset that Lilly's dinner was so nutritionaly void. So...instead of continuing to beat myself up I am making a change for the better for me and my family. I will be proud of myself and of what I can accomplish for them and myself.

3 comments:

  1. I took Lilly for a bike ride, I jogged around the complex, and then I walked
    with Steve and Lilly half way around. I am super proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up...it won't change anything! Glad you're seeing that! Congrats on the bike ride, jog and walk! Keep it up...can't wait to see how well you do on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have said, can't wait to see how GREAT you'll do...because I know you'll do well!

    ReplyDelete