Monday, June 13, 2011

When scales attack

I am feeling attacked on all sides. Steve got me a new scale yesterday at walmart since I don't have one. I have been weighing myself at the gym. I was so excited to use it so I got it out and stepped on the scales. That is when I got my first punch in the gut. It said 200 lbs!!! I wanted to throw up! I took the scale down to the gym and weighed myself on both of them. There is a 3.8lb difference!!! Now I am struggling with which weight to use. I don't think I am that heavy but I have no idea which one is right. Steve said I should weigh myself at Lori's house (my sister) and go with whatever has the majority. That is pretty sound reasoning so that is what I am going to do. The second attack was this morning. Even with the weight subtraction it is 195lbs. How did that happen? I exercised twice yesterday! I am so not giving in to this but I can't deny that it will hurt if I have to lose another four pounds to get out of these stupid 190s.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I totally get it. I would be upset too. But definitely check out your sister's scale. And make sure your floor is level as well. If I move my scale around my bathroom, I get different numbers.

    Just remember that it IS working, no matter what's going on with the scale! You're doing great, please don't get discouraged!

    ReplyDelete