Monday, June 13, 2011

Perseverance is key

And also a really great friend. (Shout out to Nicole!) As you can see by my previous post I was having a rough day today. The scale really got me down as well as a horrible nightmare. (No, I will not be sharing what it is on here) I was in a funk, not ready to give up, but despairing about whether or not I was going to fail. Nicole really talked to me about how this is not something you can fail at. This is my life i'm talking about not a diet or exam. She is so right. So as much as I want to yell SCREW THE SCALE! I will refrain because it does gauge my progress and I need the darn thing. So how about YOU DON'T OWN ME SCALE! I got in two miles tonight. I jogged one and walked the other. Pretty decent considering just how pooptastic I feel today. I'm hoping tomorrow dawns a new Becky.

1 comment: