Thursday, January 26, 2012

You like me. You really like me!

I now have 104 "likes" on my facebook page.

WOW!

I am so blown away that over a hundred people want to hear about my journey. Want to support me. Want to be invested in my future. That is so humbling! I can't express just how much support is essential to keeping on track with weight loss. You have people surrounding you with love, tips, and accountability. I also love the fact that I can help people too. I am able to share the things that are working for me. Recipes, exercise, motivation, food products, etc. Plus I get to do fun things like giveaways, challenges, support groups, and more!

I know this isn't the easiest journey in the world but it definitely isn't the hardest. When you find your why you'll understand what I mean. I hope that I am an inspiration to you to jump out of your comfort zone and try something new. I did aerial yoga and a Warrior Dash with my friend Nicole at 190ish pounds. You do NOT have to be thin and athletic to try new things. You have to have a desire to get out there and do! The aerial yoga instructor made me laugh when I told her I was nervous that the silk wouldn't hold me. She said "Do you weigh 500lbs"? If not you can do it and I will make sure of it. Talk about giving me some confidence! These people WANT you to succeed! They want to help you reach your potential. You have to start somewhere but the point is that you started!

Thank you again to you wonderful 100+ people who are showing me love and support. You mean the world to me. Lets make 2012 the best year of our lives!

2 comments:

  1. We do like you! What's not to like? Your blog is great! And I am one of your fans. You did the Warrior Dash!!?? Hats off girl! I wanted to do it when it came to Saint Louis where I live, but back pain kept me out. Next time it comes I will kick it's butt. Looking forward to supporting you on your journey, I am on mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my day Jessica!!! You SO will kick it's butt. It is so fun! I didn't come even close to first place but I could care less. I finished it! And it was hilariously fun! I hope I can support you on your journey as well! Support is so important! Much love! ~Becky

    ReplyDelete