Monday, January 16, 2012

Shamrock Run!

Steve and I are going to do the Shamrock Run on St. Patrick's Day. It's a four mile race that you can either run or walk. We are going to dress up and have a ton of fun. I hope that you guys will join us. St. Patrick's Day is on Saturday this year so hopefully more of you will be able to come. I think it will be super fun!

Tonight Steve and I went to the gym and worked out together. I can't tell you  how much I LOVE working out with him. He gives me so much encouragement and a bit of competition. We ended up going 4 miles and now we both feel really confident about the race. We should totally rock it by the time it gets here!

I have now done 4 days of the Body Rock TV challenge. Hooooooo buddy that stuff is serious! I am super weak in my arms and we are doing quite a bit of arm work. I am hoping that I will finally have strong arms! I hope you guys try this challenge. The lady is super sweet and modifies all the moves for those of us who don't yet have body rock bodies. :)

We are almost at 2 weeks of our journey. It's going by so fast! It has been very easy to implement and Steve is on board. I love to cook so I have been having a lot of fun healthifying our meals. I hope you guys try some of the recipes I have posted. Super yummy! I really hope to write a cookbook one day. That would be amazing!

Please, let me know how you guys are doing. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hearing from you! Have a healthy, fit, happy week!

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOO happy to hear that Steve did it with you and that you are going to do the Shamrock Run together! Yay! I am super jealous that you love to cook lol. And that challenge sounds serious! I need to start it soon!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete