Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fluctuation Station

My journey train is currently stopped at fluctuation station. One day i'm cruising along and the next I have made an unscheduled stop.

 Not cool. Not cool at all.

 So, what's a girl to do? Well today I kind of raged against the machine. (machine=scale) However! I did not throw in the towel, binge like a crazy woman, and skip my workout. That would have been the easy route. The route I have taken so many times. But you know what? That route is what got me to my highest weight of 219lbs. That is ultimately the harder route because now look at the mountain you are facing.  Instead of binging show that stupid scale who's boss. Show that scale, no YOURSELF, that you will NOT be defined by that number.

 I ate well today and did a killer workout with my journey buddy Nicole. I ended up burning 600 calories and feel amazing. If I had binged I would be feeling horrible. It all goes back to choice. I chose a good path. A path that will lead to success. It wasn't easy. I had to make a bunch of good choices today and overcome the bad choices. Even though it was a struggle I came out on top. SO. CAN. YOU.

 What do you want in life? Are you willing to endure these difficult days to get it? If you aren't then life will NEVER change. But if you put on your big girl panties life will be so amazing. You will discover a you that you never knew existed. And THAT my friends is worth more than any binge will ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment