Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sigh

Ok the weigh-in was tough. I used my scale's weight but if I used the gym's weight it woud be 200.0lbs. Either way it sucks. Majorly. Why do I do this to myself? It's so destructive and tiresome. Sigh.....

Anyhoo, it's a new start and another opportunity to learn from my mistakes. I'm doing a lot of research. It's leading me to a plant-based/raw foods diet. Our bodies need nutrients for fuel and we can't get it any other way. Our meat supply is pretty tainted and I really don't want to keep eating it. That is something else I will be researching. Maybe I will find something 100% natural that I can use in the future. I'm going to phase a lot of this in. I need to find recipies and I need to get Steve and Lilly on board.

There is a lot to come and much to look forward to. I'm ready for my life to truly start and be free of these chains.

1 comment:

  1. You don't sound nearly as excited as you should be! Be upbeat! I have put a lot of weight back on too but I am excited! We are gonna kill 2012! And I love that you are doing so much research. I will benefit from all of it lol!

    ReplyDelete