Wednesday, January 4, 2012

That five letter word.....

SUGAR....

Why does my body crave you so much? I think I could live off of dessert. Man cannot live on bread alone but Becky can live on chocolate alone. I'm only two days in to my diet change and I am already craving sugar. I know that my body doesn't know what I am up to but I wish it would read the memo already. These cravings are further proof to me that my poor body is in baaaaaad shape. It has lost the ability to crave foods that it needs to fuel itself. Quite sad really.

In less depressing news today was another great day. I ate really well, I got in another yummy apple/carrot juice, and I got in 30 minutes of spinning. I'm very proud of how I am doing and my mental attitude. (Don't mind my sugar rant)

I'm so excited about this journey. I am taking it, for the first time ever, with someone else. I can't even begin to describe how great that is. I never want someone to be in a bad place but at the same time I am incredibly grateful for someone that gets what I am going through. That support and understanding is priceless. I can't wait for the celebrations, the new classes and foods to try, and the shopping! I mean I am a girl after all. Find yourself a buddy and get going!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the attitude girl and loving having you as a partner!! I wanted to eat soooo much tonight. I had to ask myself, "am I hungry?" No, I'm not. So I didn't eat! And I was excited to tell you that because you are my buddy. Go buddies!

    And your body will come around to the sugar deficit! :) Go you!

    ReplyDelete