Friday, January 6, 2012

Sayonara 200's!

Today's weight was199.6lbs. I am beyond thrilled to see a one instead of a two no matter how short lived the two was. It is NEVER a good feeling to be a 5'3" female and see a 200 number. My reward for this? Attending an insane workout that is a hybrid of turbo fire/Rev Abs/P90X2/Yoga. I am just going to hang in there and finish it and be happy with what I accomplished!

My next mini goal, in my world mini goals are super important because they help you to NOT focus on a huge daunting weight loss number, is to get out of the 190s. I think my reward for that will be to get a new bike. My friend Nicole, who I am partnering in this journey, received a bike trainer for Christmas and I thought that was such a good idea! Steve and I went bike riding a lot this summer and I completely feel in love with biking. I have an old fashioned Schwinn right now that is NOT good for long bike rides. It is big and heavy. So, i'm going to search for a new road bike and the bike trainer. I'm pretty excited for this goal prize. I reeeeaaaaallllyyy want a new bike!

Yesterday Nicole and I started making vision boards. For those of you who don't know what a vision board is, like me, let me explain it to you. You take a piece of cardboard, cover it, and then cut out things to inspire you. They can be sayings, pictures, things you want to do, how you want to look, travel, finances, etc. Just get it on there and out into the universe. You get to keep that board somewhere to inspire you and I know that when I complete a vision/goal i'm going to put a big check mark on it. It is super fun putting things on the board. It really helps you to envision the kind of person you want to be. When I complete mine I will put it on the blog and my facebook page. 

I hope you guys have a wonderful and healthy day. Don't forget to ask for help from someone. It is so great to have a health buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment