Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Week two can put a sock in it!

Stupid week two.....

Stupid scale......

Stupid muscles......

Stupid water weight....

Ok, if this were Lilly speaking she would be in timeout for 10 minutes. I know I shouldn't be frustrated. It's a loss. A 1.6lb loss to be exact but I put in the effort to lose 2.5lbs so that is what I wanted. Big baby much? Now don't go thinking I'm giving up and pigging out on some Oreos. That is wack! I will take my loss and work even harder this week thank you very much. One thing i've learned is that you don't anger the scale. If you are nice to it, it will make it up to you eventually. So I bought it flowers, ate well today, and did 84 minutes of Zumba.

Zumba. How fun is Zumba? I was shaking my booty all over the place (probably looking a bit mental but in my mind I looked like Shakira) working up a great sweat. If you haven't tried alternative forms of exercise do it! It takes the boredom and "I can't believe I have to exercise to be thin" aspect out of working out. Super fun!

I hope that you guys are still going strong. Don't show that scale any weakness! You are strong and if you keep going you will be rewarded! Have a wonderful Wednesday! xo!

1 comment:

  1. The scale was not our friend this week but I love your attitude! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete