Friday, January 13, 2012

Pardon my mess.....i'm a work in progress

Have you ever looked at those before and after photos and thought "I wonder if those are real?" No, not the boobies the fat before pictures that are right next to the svelte after pictures. In my skepticism I have always wondered if they were photoshoped. Well folks here is my very much un-photoshoped before picture. I want to prove to you, like I have always wanted proof of, that these transformations are real. People CAN look totally different and it not be fake. So, while this picture may not be pretty i'm pretty darn proud of it. Why? Because I know that this is only the beginning. Because I took that step and now it's just a matter of time before I can see the finish line. Because I KNOW I can do it and I will show others they can too. I hope that these pictures bring a realism to this blog and facebook page. That you see the person behind the scenes. That you see a SMILING person. (BTW, why are they ALWAYS so glum in the before pictures) I'm happy. I have so much to live for, to change for, to work for. I hope that if you take before pictures of yourself that you smile too because you did it. You took that first step and I am SO proud of you!






1 comment:

  1. Yay for you!!! I LOVE that you are smiling!! I'm so proud of you for putting yourself all out there and you are going to be SO excited you took these pictures in the end!

    ReplyDelete