Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I got HIIT!

Calm down! I didn't get hit I got HIIT! High intensity interval training!

Ha...ha...ha?

Ok, hilarity aside it was a super fun workout. I didn't follow a video or plan which I prefer actually. Sometimes I miss out on the hard work and sweating just trying to follow along! So, basically you work out like a crazy person for a minute and then rest for a minute. Now when I say rest I don't mean stand there looking goofy! I mean stepping in place, walking around your living room, doing some stretches....you get the picture. My other advice is to go on Pandora.com and listen to some hoppin club music. That just makes you want to move your feet. (and/or booty) I did a lot of boxing, jumping jacks, jumping, skaters, jump rope, and that flash dance running in place thing cause it's so fun. :)

So, I now have 45 people following my journey. 45!!!!!! I am so blown away by the support and kindness I am receiving. I believe in 100% honesty so that is what you will get on Facebook and this blog. I will never lie about my weight, exercise, or food. My deepest desire is to be able to inspire at least one person from the blog and Facebook. That would be so fufilling!

Things are going great in the food department. I have cooked for 8 days straight. It has been a lot of fun. I'm sharing the recipes that I like and as I tweak more I will post them too. That is another goal of mine. I want to write a cookbook someday. I want it to be filled with all sorts of healthy deliciousness to really show people that it's worth eating well and caring for your body.

I hope by now you have found a buddy to do life with. This has really helped me. I am here for you always! XO!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely want to try this whole HIIT thing....thanks for letting us know about it! And I'm so proud of us! Keep up the great work and keep on watching me lol!

    ReplyDelete