Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why?

Why do we have hormones? They just make us crazy. I was a crazy person this weekend. My girly time was NOT nice to me this weekend. I made some VERY poor choices when it came to eating and exercising. As in too much eating and too little exercise. My weight was up this weekend too. So disappointing since it was such a victory for me last week. It however is not an end point. A well I gave it a good shot so now i'll just go back to where I was. No, this is a change in me and that isn't happening. Life will go back to normal tomorrow and i'll be right back to where I should be. I just want to say I hate speed-bumps but life is full of them. I got over this one and I know i'll get over the next one too.

Last Friday Nicole and I did something so fun and out of our comfort zones. We took an aerial yoga class at Mindful Movements Studio. The first class was free so check them out. Anyway we got there and I was unbelievably nervous. I struggled to get on the fabric at first and so I just calmed myself down and told myself that it is mind over body. That was so true. We were rocking it. We even got to do the falling angel on our first visit which is an intermediate move. Here are some moves that we did during our class. I am definitely going to reach out of my comfort zone and do something fun and good for me once a month. Hopefully Nicole or another person can join me because it is so fun to share those memories!

So, I hope that even if you had a bad weekend, week, month, year, etc that you don't give up on yourself. You are worth changing yourself, your family is worth it, your Creator is worth it. Write your goal weight on your arm, plan your meals, and rock this next week!

1 comment:

  1. I HATE hormones. Ugh! Sorry you had a rough weekend, but isn't it great to know that you'll be just fine in the long run? And I absolutely want to keep doing fun things!!!

    ReplyDelete