Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bike Ride

Lilly and I went for a bike ride today to get myself some exercise and spend some quality time with her. I tried a new trail today so I made sure that I waited until Steve could go with us. I never want to go somewhere until I know it is safe. The trail was beautiful. It is nicely wooded and has lots of hills to make it interesting. It goes from Potter's Bridge Park to Forest Park. The trail can go even further on to Morse Lake so I think I will try that next time. All in all it was a fun ride and I got some good cardio in. I am hoping to find Steve a bike within a week so that we can all ride together. I really am trying to get in some fun family activity time that is free and good for us. Today has been great on the calorie front. I made a taco salad today that was to die for. I love it when healthy food tastes fantastic. I am definitely ready for my silly scale at home to put me in the 180s and for the gym scale to put me in the 170s. I'm ready to look as different as I feel. I hope you guys are doing well and keeping at it! Never forget your reasons for getting fit, healthy, and strong!

1 comment:

  1. Did Lilly love it? Yay for riding bikes and yummy healthy dinners!

    ReplyDelete