Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Good burn and less time

I figured out today that if I walk fast at an incline of 10 I can burn 1000 calories in an hour instead of what I was doing for 90 minutes. Today I burned 1011 calories. It was kind of funny because the treadmill couldn't register the 10. It just looked like some squiggles and then the 11. I did well with eating today but I forgot to track my lunch and dinner. I will have to focus on that tomorrow.

Now on to the "looks" side of things. I have lost 14lbs so far. I am super proud of that! I can see results in the fact that I now wear a 14 instead of a 16 but just looking at myself in the mirror or in pictures I can't see a difference yet. There is a giant difference from where I first started at 220lbs. I am wondering if there will be a magic weight that I get to where I will be able to see it. I am definitely hoping that it comes sooner than later. I am the type of person who gets discouraged if I don't see results. Not that I am close to that right now but I am hoping that 20lbs gone will see a visible change in my body. Hope you guys are all staying on track!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm a little behind here..but yayyyy for 14 pounds! AND for a size 14! As far as seeing a difference, it's been a lot easier for me in clothes versus naked. Maybe try taking pictures in just a bra & undies? Then you can compare that way. I wish I would have done that! And you are so impressing me with those 1000+ calorie burns. Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete