Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Splurge monster

The splurge monster came to visit me this weekend. It wasn't horrible, I was able to somewhat control the monster, but nevertheless he came. Now, don't get me wrong. It was a lot of fun and I don't at all feel like I failed and am going to quit. However, I do have a modicum of regret about my decision. I definitely don't want to have to lose a pound or so that I have already worked so hard to lose. What is done is done though and now back to business. Today has been pretty good but there was some leftover kettle corn that got in my way. Not enough to kill my calories today but not the best decision. Anyhoo, i'm hitting the restart button and it's all good. I'm off to go workout and see if I can burn another 1k calories. :)

2 comments:

  1. Do you feel like you're in a new place than ever before? I feel like when you finally "get" it, you can move on from your splurges and not fall into a big black hole. It sounds like you're there to me! Hope your workout was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I totally feel like i'm in a new place. Even though I splurged on a few things I ate really well for all my other meals and snacks. I would have never done that before. Today I ate well and exercised and I feel good about everything. I had an amazing weekend and made some lasting memories. I ended up working out for an hour and burned 646 calories. Not too shabby.

    ReplyDelete