Sunday, July 10, 2011

No excuses!

You have no excuse not to get in a least 30 minutes of exercise a day. I mean, come on there are multiple opportunities for it. Walk/jog in place while watching tv, pop in a video before bed, run around with your kids, heck even doing chores counts if you want it to. (Bonus! You get the house cleaned super fast) Today my parents came to visit and I love spending time with them and watching them interact with Lilly. They didn't leave until 11pm and I definitely could have said well, there's no time for me to exercise today. However, I asked Steve to get Lilly ready for bed and I threw on some workout clothes and ran 1.5 miles outside in this beautiful weather. Yeah, it's not a ton but I got in a burn and my scale will thank me tomorrow. Once you dump all the excuses and start living life you'll make time for what is really important. Being healthy for yourself and your family should be at the top of the list.

Now time for my girly screaming. Today I am pleased to announce the satan scale read 189.8lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I tell you how great that feels? I NEVER, EVER, EVER want to see 190 again! Auf Wiedersehen, ciao, sayonara, so long sucka! My new goal for the scale is 185. I posted it on my arm already so I am ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. I know we've already talked since Saturday, but once again...buh bye 190s!! On the satan scale and otherwise! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete