Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Declaring my number

My birthday is 52 days/7 weeks away. My weight is currently 185lbs and on that day, 9/3, I would like to weigh 169.9lbs. That is a weight loss of 15lbs or a hair over 2lbs a week. This is definitely acheivable and it will put me at a weight I haven't seen in a good decade. I honestly don't want gifts, cards, or anything else. I just want to see the 160's on my birthday. There you have it. I have declared it and now I want/need accountability and encouragement so I can make it happen.

Today I worked out for 90 minutes. I burned 870 calories and was bummed because I could have done better but I had horrible acid reflux. I couldn't run so I walked at a fast pace at an incline of 10 for 30 minutes, got on the bike for 30 minutes, and then finshed up on the treadmill for the last 30 minutes. I find that my acid reflux is horrible if I exercise after I eat so I have to stop doing that. So my goal is to be ready to go to the gym as soon as Steve gets home so I can workout and then come home and make dinner. How are your goals coming along?

1 comment:

  1. I love your birthday gift to yourself! And that is a fabulous workout! No need to be bummed! I agree about working out right after eating. Not great for me either. I'm so proud of your dedication!!

    ReplyDelete