Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Something has gotta give

I honestly don't know what my problem is. I really don't understand why I eat things that are bad for me, don't exercise, and then gain back weight that was so hard to lose. I get so inspired when I watch TBL, read great articles, see others that have lost the same amount of weight as me or more, etc. but I just can't keep it going. I can give myself excuse after excuse to not do it just as much as I can give myself reasons to do it right. I'm really tired of writing these blog posts as i'm sure others are just as tired reading them. I'm up for any suggestions. Perhaps a lobotomy?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the answers for you girly. Maybe we can make "dates" that will get us both in the exercise mode. And that will keep us motivated to eat better. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete