Tuesday, March 1, 2011

21 day challenge

I signed up for a 21 day challenge to get my butt in gear. My trainer recommended it to me and i'm excited about it. Today is day 1 which I wasn't expecting (I thought it was on Wednesday or Thursday) but I was fortunate that I started it off well and had a training session today. http://www.facebook.com/JulieVorisInspireFitness?sk=app_11007063052 Here is what all we're doing. It's only for 21 days so i'm going to kick it in gear. I need to get this weight off. I'm feeling better and getting stronger. I can definitely tell so i'm not unhappy with my exercise. It all comes down to food. I'm just eating what is quick and right in front of me. I need to get back to planning my meals. I'm not out eating cupcakes and fried chicken or anything but i'm eating enough "bad" to prevent any weight loss. I'm sorting it out and i'm taking it one day at a time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment