Saturday, March 26, 2011

Peer Pressure

Peer pressure bit me in the arse today. I brought my lunch today like a good girl. I ate my breakfast and was fully intending to eat my lunch. Then my coworker brought us out leftovers. From The Cheesecake Factory. It was my favorite dish. I ate the damn thing. It doesn't end there. She also brought my favorite dessert. I ate it. Well....not a ton at all. Way, way, waaaaay better than normal but i'm still so grumpy with myself. Why did I give in? Why didn't I just say no. What....the...hell...is....wrong....with....me?

I'm sure my weight will be up because my body hates to metabolize anything more caloric than a carrot. Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. Happens to the best of us! But just remember, if you eat well 90% if the time, you are totally allowed to mess up 10% of the time! :)

    ReplyDelete