Thursday, March 3, 2011

Plank mastery

Ok, so I haven't mastered them yet but I did the whole plank circuit today with Jaime. When I started training with her a few weeks ago I couldn't get through the first part of it. I literally collapsed just trying to hold myself up. I'm amazed at the ability my body has to adapt to whatever i'm doing. God is so amazing. It's almost like He knew what he was doing when He made us. ;) My next goal for these pesky planks is to stack my feet to make it harder. Jaime showed me the progression after that and i'm a little afraid i'm going to break my face. You hold up your leg in the air while on one arm. CRAZY. I'm not one to walk away from a challenge so look for my post about that. I'm sure it will be funny. I signed up for weight watchers (it will now be known as WW) to try for some more accountability, recipes, and portion control. Even if it only helps for a few months i'm ok with that. I just need to get this engine going. I'm doing great with workouts so now I need to jump in with both feet with my "diet".

No comments:

Post a Comment