Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cupcakes

I fancy myself a darn good baker. I make some pretty killer cupcakes. I haven't been asked in awhile to make any so I haven't really had any baked goods in the house. Well as luck would have it I was just asked to make some and right at the beginning of my goal diet. The house smells of homemade caramel sauce and it's so heavenly. I will be good though and not eat any of the cupcakes or icing. Except the teeeeeeny tiny bit that I have to taste of the icing to make sure it's well mixed. Oh that God saw it fit to give me a fabulous metabolism.....

I had a great day though. Good eating, went out with a friend I haven't seen in a while, got some chores done, and caught up on a few shows. I'm hoping to see that scale continue it's decent. I'm super excited that i'm already in the 180s. I was NOT expecting that. I can see that my no eating past 8pm is working well. I was doing terrible at that. I would eat something in bed while reading. NO GOOD! Alright, gotta get ready to hit the hay. Got a long and early day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I think the not eating at night thing is huge! Great job restraining yourself with the cupcakes (except the tiny taste of course). Excited to see your weight tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete