Friday, February 10, 2012

Music makes everything better

I don't know about you but there are days when I don't want to do a single thing.

Seriously. Nothing.

When those said days occur (more often than I would like them to) I have to really dig deep to get my butt going. One thing that REALLY helps me is turning up music that makes me want to dance. I end up having dance/cleaning parties, dance/workout parties, dance/bill paying parties, dance/craft parties......well you get the picture. I decided the other day when I was in a funk to make a workout play list. I find myself using this list of music to get myself pumped to attack the day. It just makes me happy. It's so fun to be able to dance with Lilly too. Three year olds have the best dance moves! We dance like crazy people all around the apartment and just laugh. The following list is what I have on there so far. Enjoy.



  1. Rihanna-Umbrella
  2. Adele-Rolling in the Deep
  3. Lady GaGa-Bad Romance
  4. Lady GaGa-Just dance
  5. Brandi Carlisle-Dying Day
  6. Adele-Rumor Has It
  7. Rihanna-Don't Stop The Music
  8. Rihanna-We Found Love
  9. Franz Ferdinand-Take Me Out
  10. LMFAO-Sexy And I Know It
  11. LMFAO-Party Rock Anthem
  12. Lady GaGa-Poker Face
  13. Rihanna-Shut Up and Drive
  14. Brandi Carlisle-Caroline
  15. Lady GaGa/Beyonce-Telephone
  16. Mumford and Sons-Little Lion Man
  17. The Proclaimers-500 Miles
  18. The Black Eyed Peas-The Time
  19. David Guetta-Where Them Girls At
  20. Martin Solveig-Hello
  21. Alice Deejay-Better Off Alone
  22. Ashlee Simpson-Lala
  23. ATC-Around the World
  24. Beatfreakz-Somebody's Watching me
  25. Blink 182-Adam's Song
  26. Britney Spears-Toxic
  27. Darude-Sandstorm
  28. Dave Matthews Band-Two Step
  29. DJ Sammy and Yanou-Heaven
  30. Galaxee-Lullaby
  31. Gwen Stephani-Bananas
  32. Lindsay Lohan-Rumors
  33. Mercy Me-So Long Self
  34. N Sync-Bye Bye Bye
  35. New Radicals-You Get What You Give
  36. New Radicals-You've Got The Music In You
  37. Nirvana-Smells Like Teen Spirit
  38. REM-It's The End Of The World As We Know It
  39. Sir Mix A Lot-Baby Got Back
  40. Smashing Pumpkins-1979
  41. Snap-Rhythm Is A Dancer
  42. Spice Girls-Spice Up Your Life
  43. The Cranberries-Zombie
  44. The Planets-Contradanza
  45. Tobymac-Get This party Started
  46. Toby mac-Burn For You


No comments:

Post a Comment