Monday, February 13, 2012

Don't....just don't.

I would love for this to happen but unfortunately there are people in my life that I can't keep away from entirely.

I was told the other day that I would never be a medium or an 8.

Why? Why can't I be smaller than what I am now?

I apparently don't have the body type for it.

I think that is a load of stinky poop. I'm not a 7 foot tall viking woman. Good heavens. I'm 5'3" and have an hour glass shape. Why can't I be whatever size I want?

Have you heard the phrase "Shoot for the moon. If you miss you'll land among the stars."? I feel like no matter what I shoot for it's better than staying where i'm at. It's better than not dreaming. It's better than being a pessimist.

I don't like the feeling of being held back. Of not being supported 100%. Of someone hoping I fail and stay miserable so that they have company in their misery. I want people around me that want better for me. That want me to be happy, healthy, successful, and shining. If you don't want that for me please keep your comments to yourself. I have enough self-inflicted negativity to battle and I don't need yours too.

Whew! That was not my normal post but I needed to say it. I have a goal and I'm dreaming big. I want others to support me unfailingly. Not too much to ask I think. I hope that you guys don't let anyone's negativity or hurtful comments get in the way of your dreams, goals, or ambitions. You can do anything you put your mind to. I have complete faith in you.

1 comment:

  1. I personally think you can do anything you want. And I appreciate that you believe that about me too. Until we have proven that we cannot be successful, don't assume we can't. (Which means, we have until the day we die to try!)

    You are doing so great - I can't believe anyone would believe you COULDN'T do it!

    ReplyDelete