Friday, February 25, 2011

Feeling lazy

I'm feeling super lazy today. I haven't done anything bad and I have done a few chores but i'm just not feeling it today. Maybe it's because my week has been super packed. Who knows.....

I need to get in at least 3 miles today so that I can get back on track for my mini marathon training. I just don't feel like doing anything. I have to go get a PPD test placed today for work. I've been putting it off for one reason or another and now I only have a few days to get it placed or I get in trouble.

I know that it's a recurring theme in my life but laziness is such a problem for me. Blah.

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone with the laziness. Hope tomorrow is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran and got my PPD test placed so I came, I saw, and I conquered. :)

    ReplyDelete