Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hog wash!

That is what I have to say to myself. All my excuses are just plain hog wash! I have been downright terrible with eating and exercise. Why? Because I am lazy and self-servient. I haven't kept my reasons for losing weight and getting healthy in the forefront of my mind. I have kept all my idiotic, selfish, destructive excuses there. There is absolutely NO excuse for my behavior and I am disgusted with myself. I will now have to re-lose some of the weight that I previously lost. The one good thing is that this is completely my decision. I haven't watched TBL, gotten jealous over someone else, been "talked to", etc. That makes me realise that this is something that I want. Not just a fad. No matter how many times I fall I will get back up. I'm tired of writing these posts. I can't say no more because I know life will get in the way at times but I will do my best to make them few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment