Monday, September 26, 2011

Reboot

So I watched a documentary called Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. Joe is 100lbs overweight, unhealthy, and has an autoimmune disease. He is fed up with feeling sick, tired, and taking a bunch of pills. He decides to go on a juice fast for 60 days. If you want to know more watch the documentary or go to www.fatsickandnearlydead.com to read about it.

I was so inspired by this documentary, and another one that I will blog about later, that I joined the reboot. Today is day 1 of my fast. The minimum is 5 days and the maximum is 60 days. I don't know where I will land but I am commited to detoxing my body and getting back on track.

I know that people think it's crazy but people have fasted for centuries! Jesus fasted all the time. Your body only needs water to survive. I have so much extra fat for my body to burn I am NO way in danger. Chinese medicine really focuses on healing the body through nutrition. I am focusing in that concept through the fast and afterwards.

Join the reboot! Start eating to live instead of living to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment