Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 2

Today went really well. I had four juices even though two of them were super hard to choke down. I am suposed to be feeling bad but I feel great. I am a little hungry at night, when I always binge, but other than that it's all good. The only detoxing symptom I am having is the funky breath/white tongue but even that is mild. Maybe I am not as sick as I thought I was.

I am not finding many vegetable recipes that I like. I am able to choke some down but that is about it. I think I will have a mostly fruit juice blend and at night a salad to help bulk my veggie intake. All in all it's going well and I feel better.

This October I am doing an iron man in a month challenge. Basically you just run, bike, and swim the distance of an iron man race only spread out through a month's time. It's the perfect solution to getting myself back on track with exercising. Thanks Nicole for the invite!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry I haven't seen your posts! Congrats to you for doing something new! That always seems to help get me out of a funk. I'm super excited about the October challenge. I need to watch that documentary too!

    And I have been less than healthy lately, so no judging from here!

    ReplyDelete