Monday, August 15, 2011

SORE!

Holy sore calves Batman! I seriously have been hobbling around like an arthritic 90 year old today. It's been pretty pathetic. I don't know what did it but i'm sure the insane amount of hills at the Warrior Dash did NOT do me any favors. I'm really hoping for a calf miracle tomorrow. I really want to get back to exercising. We got some groceries for the week tonight so I at least don't have to venture out anywhere tomorrow if I don't want to. I would really like to be able to take Lilly on a bike ride so I can get some exercise in along with some Lilly time. We shall see. Today was pretty decent on the eating front. Breakfast was fabulous. Lunch was fine caloricaly (so not a word) but not nutritionally. Dinner was fine too. We had pancakes because Lilly requested them but they were whole wheat so no biggie. And blueberries. I didn't get any real snacks in besides some sunflower seeds that they gave us at the dash. While this is an improvement I can most definitely do better tomorrow and I will. Sometimes you have to ease in a bit. I'm ready to drop some weight though. I didn't make it to the scale isle. I'm a little bummed about that because I hate Satan Scale but i'll get there eventually. I just don't think that seeing 190 is good for my mental health. It is a major road block for me while losing weight. Stupid? Yes but there you have it. I would like to make a formal goal but i'm really not feeling it. My "goal" right now is to just get my booty back on track. Blogging really does help so i'm going to force myself to write something every night. As you can tell i'm just blathering now so it's probably time to publish. Hope you are doing better than I am and if you aren't well join me on the "get back on track train" asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment