Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pregnancy and exercise

Ok, i'm silly nervous about exercising while pregnant. I know that's silly but I don't want to do anything to harm my precious growing baby. However, I don't want to continue to be sedate all day. I need to get back to exercising and staying healthy. I know that will help me and the baby. This week my goal is to ride the stationary bike three times for 30 minutes. A far cry from what I used to do but I don't really care. It's something and it will be helpful. I'm also going to start tracking my food again. Not to lose weight of course but to make sure that i'm getting all the foods I need. I'm almost half way through my pregnancy but I really want this last half to be healthy, fit, and happy. If you have any exercise suggestions feel free to tell me about them. I love to try new things. I'm sure i'll fit yoga in there somewhere too. Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment